Top Helpful Reviews on Amazon (Beaudiani Pepti Collagen Daily Mask 31 pcs pack)





 Skin feels moisturized and smooth

By SaiRSaiR, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2023
I do like that this box comes with 31 masks, I usually by them individually wrapped which wastes a lot of packaging and end up being pricier. These mask are drenched in the serum, so the little tweezers that come with this product are helpful. The box doesn’t have English instructions, but the extra card packaging the box comes in does have some basic instructions on how to use. Skin feels moisturized and bright after use.

By az-rosieaz-rosie, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2023
When I ordered Beaudiani Pepti Collagen Daily Mask, I was worried they would dry out since they are not individuality wrapped like other masks I have used. However, the masks come in a plastic container with a seal. Using the masks daily, including a 31-day supply, is recommended. The masks are easy to apply, provide full coverage, and have no noticeable fragrance. I leave them on for 20 minutes. A little moisturizer is left at the end, so I massage it into my skin. I have not noticed any dramatic results, but I find using face masks relaxing.

By AlyAly, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2023
Not for those who are sensitive to scents .It’s definitely scented but I like that. It’s well sealed which is essential. I started using it couple days ago . It does leave the skin nourished and moisturized.

By RunjbellsRunjbells, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2023
I don't think I have the patience or time to use this daily, but it was perfect for after a 20 hour car trip. It is wet enough that it stays in place well, and I was able to unpack my suitcases while I was wearing it. I did experience some very slight burning after it was removed, but it did not leave my skin red or irritated. Instead, my skin looked moisturized and glowing. Finally, most made in Korea products like this one are scented. The scent is strong if you put your nose to the container and breathe in. However, once the mask was on, I did not notice any fragrance.

Comments

Popular Posts